Replacement payslips | payslips | payslips onlineReplacement payslips | payslips | payslips onlineReplacement payslips | payslips | payslips online
0 items
Shopping Cart (0 items)

No products in the basket.

Can I Get A Copy Of My p60 From HMRC?

At Payslip Plus, we take pride in offering authentic and genuine copies of your P60 documents. Our commitment to integrity ensures that we do not engage in providing fake payslips. Rest assured, your payslip information is treated with the utmost confidentiality.

It remains your individual responsibility to keep your records updated with relevant entities, such as HMRC, your employer, or your employees. If you’re wondering about obtaining a copy of your P60 from HMRC, it’s important to note that we specialize in providing accurate P60 documents, but you would need to inquire with HMRC directly for their specific processes. At Payslip Plus, we are dedicated to ensuring the security and accuracy of your financial documentation while prioritizing your privacy.

Order your payslips p60 here same day delivery

How to get my p60 from our website


you can order your  p60 from our website by just clicking on the button below  or You can request a copy of your P60 from HMRC by contacting their helpline on 0300 200 3300. You will need to provide them with your National Insurance number and your employer’s PAYE reference number.

How to get p60

A P60 is a document issued by an employer at the end of the tax year that shows the total amount of taxable pay and the tax and other deductions made from the employee’s pay during the tax year. To get a P60, you should contact your employer and ask them to provide you with one. They are typically issued to employees in the UK, Ireland, and some other countries.

A lost P60 may be quite inconvenient. It can cause mortgage applications to be delayed, restrict you from filing your tax return, or result in you paying too much tax!

Request a new P60 from your employer. If you cannot obtain a replacement from them, you can use your tax account to see or print the information on the P60. Contact HMRC and request the details on the P60.

If your employer is unable to assist you, you may contact HMRC. They will provide you with the information on file for your specific dates. It is not a duplicate of the P60, but it can do the same purpose. However, it may take several weeks to reach. If necessary, you might utilize this to generate a print copy.

 How to order p60 online 

At Payslips Plus, we are proud to offer a comprehensive range of services, including online P60 generation. As a trusted provider of payslips in the UK, we understand the importance of P60 forms for both employers and employees.

Our online P60 service simplifies the process of generating and distributing P60s. With just a few clicks, employers can access and generate P60 forms for their employees, eliminating the need for manual paperwork and saving valuable time.

Employees can conveniently access their P60 forms through our secure online portal. By providing P60s online, we ensure that employees can access their important tax documents whenever they need them, even if they misplace the physical copy.

The benefits of using our P60 online service are numerous. Employers can streamline their payroll processes and reduce administrative burdens. Employees have easy access to their P60s, making it simpler to complete their tax returns or provide proof of income when needed.

At Payslips Plus, we prioritize data security and confidentiality. Our online platform utilizes robust encryption and security measures to protect sensitive employee information. We comply with all relevant data protection regulations to ensure the privacy and security of our users’ data.

If you’re looking for a reliable and convenient solution for generating P60 forms online, Payslips Plus is here to assist you. Visit our website at to learn more about our services and how we can support your payroll needs, including online P60 generation.

Lost p60 payslip

If you have lost your P60 payslip, you can request a replacement from your employer. They are required by law to provide you with a copy upon request. If you are unable to obtain a replacement from your employer, you can contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) for assistance. They may be able to provide you with a copy of your P60 if they have it on file. However, please note that it may take some time for them to process your request.

PAYE reference number not on payslip

To address the issue of the missing PAYE reference number, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. It is essential to have this information readily available as it serves as a unique identifier for your employer’s PAYE (Pay As You Earn) scheme with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). This number is used to calculate and process your income tax and National Insurance contributions correctly.

To rectify this situation, we recommend reaching out to your employer or payroll department directly. They should be able to provide you with the necessary PAYE reference number for your payslip. You can also inquire if there are any specific reasons why the number might be absent from your payslip and request that it be included in future documents.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions or require assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact our customer support team at Payslips-Plus. We are here to help and ensure that your payslip-related concerns are addressed promptly and accurately.

How To Get p60 From Old Employ?

Employers should have a duplicate of your missing P60, even if it says ‘Duplicate’ on it. However, if you go back after three years to acquire a p60 and your employer refuses to supply you with one, you can request a “Statement of Earnings.”

Even if the organization no longer employs you, they should continue to assist you. Call or send a polite email requesting a copy. Inform them that HMRC advised you to contact them (which they do on the .gov website). If they do not react, be persistent. Give it seven days, then approach HMRC for the monies if they have not been received.

It seems sensible to start with the employer because it shouldn’t cost you anything. Modern payroll software makes it simple, and HMRC encourages their assistance. However, there may be reasons why this is not an option. They’ve gone out of business. You are no longer in a relationship. You may have inquired, and they have been delayed to react, or you may have inquired, and it is a printout or photocopy.

Employers are also unlikely to have outdated stationery, so a simple printout is probable. The pay forms have a pre-printed year-end date and must be on the proper copy. We are delighted to send old paperwork to your organization if they want assistance.

Replacement PayslipsA P60 certificate summarizes an employee’s earnings and pays deductions. It covers the period from April 5th to April 5th and is assigned immediately after the year’s finish. It should match the year-to-date amounts on the payslip. It also necessitates obtaining financing or a contract, renting property, certifying employment, and contributing to a banking and credit data package. Please keep it a secret.

Replacement Of P60 Form Online

When you have missing or damaged your P60 Form, you will want a replacement p60. So, when choosing a firm for a replacement P60 form, make sure that it offers you a replacement payslip that includes tax deductions from the previous year, as well as deductions predicted from the previous year since the government alters tax rebates. As a result, payroll systems must be upgraded to get true gross pay and tax rebates.

An Employer Should Help

The most recent P60 is the easiest to obtain from an employer, but prior pay years might be crucial. Furthermore, they may not have the paperwork and data on hand. In general, each P60 would have its document, with the year-end date organized in the design. They cannot be used the next year and are frequently discarded.

Talk To HMRC

If your employer cannot assist you in obtaining a p60 replacement, you may contact HMRC. They will provide you with information printed on the file for specified periods. However, HM Revenue and Customs may refuse to produce a duplicate of your missing P60. It is just a form submitted by an Employed but not transmitted to HMRC.

Can You Get A Copy Of  Your p60 Online?

A replacement p60 is required if you have misplaced or destroyed your P60 Form. So, when you choose a firm to offer you a replacement P60 form, make sure it provides you with a replacement payslip that includes tax deductions from the previous year, as well as deductions predicted from the previous year as the government adjusts tax refunds. As a result, payroll systems must be updated to obtain accurate gross pay and tax refunds.

Once again, it is a standard P60 form that you must keep secure to keep track of your annual payment. It is also required by several legal and tax bodies. Consequently, if you want to quit your present job during the tax year, you will not get a Replacement P60 form from your employer. As a result, you may buy Payslips as well as your P60 Form online.

Where Can I Find My p60?

Your employer will issue you a p60 form, which HM Revenue and Customs will generate. The P60 form shows you how much you’ve made and how much you’ve paid in National Insurance contributions or income tax. After the year, the taxpayers are given an End Of Year Certificate.

Your p60 is a document that is issued to you by your employer at the end of each tax year, typically in April or May. It provides a summary of your earnings, taxes, and other deductions for the year. The document is used for tax purposes and may be required for certain benefits applications. You can typically find your p60 in one of a few places.

Firstly, your employer is legally required to provide you with a p60, so you can ask them for a copy. They may provide it to you in person or mail it to you, depending on their policies.

Secondly, If you are an employee and you pay your taxes through PAYE (Pay As You Earn) and have set up an online account with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) you can find your p60 online by logging into your account and going to the ‘tax documents’ section.

Thirdly, if you have previously received your p60 and misplaced it, you can request a replacement from your employer or contact HMRC and request a new one to be sent to you.

Overall, if you are looking for your p60, your employer should be able to provide you with a copy or you can find it online through your HMRC account. If you cannot find it, you can request a replacement from your employer or HMRC.



Q: How do I get my p60?

A: You can get your P60 from your employer. This document shows your total income for the year and the amount of tax that has been deducted. If you are no longer employed with the company that issued your P60, you can contact HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) in the UK and they will be able to provide you with a copy.

Q: How do I get a copy of my p60?

A:      Contact your employer: The easiest way to get a copy of your P60 is to ask your employer. They are legally required to provide you with a copy upon request.

  1. Check your online portal: Many companies now provide online portals for their employees where they can access their payslips and other documents, including P60s.
  2. Visit your local tax office: If you have lost your P60 or your employer is no longer in business, you can contact your local tax office and request a copy. They will need your National Insurance number and proof of ID to process your request.
  3. Request a replacement: If you have lost your P60 and are unable to get a copy from your employer or tax office, you can request a replacement from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). You will need to provide your National Insurance number and proof of ID to process the request.
  4. Use the government’s online service: HMRC offers an online service where you can request a copy of your P60. You will need to have your National Insurance number, proof of ID and access to your Government Gateway account to use this service.

Q :  where can i find my p60

A: Your P60 document can typically be found in one of the following places:

  1. From your employer: Your employer is required to provide you with a P60 document at the end of the tax year, usually in April or May. You can ask your HR department or payroll team for a copy.
  2. Online: Some employers may provide access to your P60 document via an online portal or system. Check with your employer to see if this is an option.
  3. From HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC): If you have misplaced your P60 or have not received it from your employer, you can request a copy from HMRC. You can do this by calling the HMRC Self Assessment Orderline on 0300 200 3600.
  4. From a tax advisor or accountant: If you have a tax advisor or accountant, they may have a copy of your P60 on file. Contact them to request a copy.